This is a flower arrangement of purple dahlias, eucalyptus, blue delphinium, purple statice and red limonium. It comes with a beautiful hand-tie glass vase. This arrangement is a perfect choice for those who want to step up from the usual bouquets and appreciate the dark colours of nature. It has a vintage and tropical touch at the same time.
Flower Care Essentials
1. Remove packaging and wrap & cut 2-3 cm all the stems.
2. Remove all the leaves that would be under water.
3. Take a clean vase & fill it with clean cold water.
4. Place your flowers in the vase.
5. Display your flowers in a cool light location, but keep them away from direct sunlight, draughts or fruit.
6. Cut the stems again every few days & change the water when it stops being clear.
*In case of roses remember to remove also any discoloured petals & in case of lillies to remove the anthers, using a tissue, when the bud opens.